Peugeot develops UGC-led, brand-first, product-second multi-channel campaign
- Multi-channel activity “enriching” lives of target market
- UGC and Instagram at the heart of the strategy
- Peugeot enlists brand experience agency Strata to deliver B2C experience
Visitors during the five day event
Visitors attracted by phone photography course
Individuals activated the motion technology showcase
Immersive Mobile Content Creation Experience
- Booth design and development, creating a wholly immersive photography experience inside a mobile, re-usable branded unit.
- Bringing the digital Peugeot lion to life, inviting the audience to walk through the space ensuring intrigue and joy for all demographics.
- Strata implemented LED technology for walls and ceilings, seamlessly blending brand messages and interactive moments on screens.
“We had a great, dynamic event agency in Strata that grew our brief, met our objectives, repeatedly communicated our four pillars – Stunning Design, High-End Quality, an Exciting Drive and Electric Leadership – and integrated the important photography aspect to the campaign.”
“It’s been fantastic to work with Strata to design and deliver a campaign that has had an impact across everything. We collaborated throughout the project and created a cross-functional team, identifying a champion in each agency and department to share thinking and ideas. It was an efficient use of everyone’s time and Strata drove that cooperative approach, delivering against our goals, vision, and the culture we wanted to create.”